Saturday, September 22, 2012

What Education Do You Really Need to Succeed at Network Marketing?

There's a great deal of education you do need, but none of it (or very, very little) is actually taught in any school - except that of Hard Knocks. I sat out, mid-life, and got a few degrees - 7 of them in fact. Then I found that none of them would give me the freedom I wanted or the degree of success I sought. Factually, each of them only prepared me for another pimp job - where you trade your time for someone else's money on a 1-to-1 basis. What they turned out to be useful for was in the additional studies into humankind behaviour. When you take the top 5 or 10 richest people in America, what do you find?

blister card design treatment for lip lines lip lines treatment

No comments:

Post a Comment