Sunday, December 23, 2012

My Husband Never Lifts A Finger In My Marriage - And It Gets Old

I heard from a wife who said: "I feel like I am the only who pulls her own weight in my marriage. When my husband and I first met, he was romantic and he made an effort. He used to bring my flowers and he would put a lot of thought into where he would take me for our dates. If I did something nice for him, he would always notice and then he would reciprocate. Well, after about eight years he's stopped all that. He basically just sits back and waits for me to do all of the work. He leaves his dirty clothes all over the house. He never helps me with anything to do with the house or with our marriage. There is no longer any romance in him. If I want to go on a date, then I have to plan it and do everything. He no longer lifts a finger in our marriage. There is absolutely no effort on his part. I feel like I'm the only one in my marriage. And it's a lonely place to be. If things don't change, I don't think I'm going to be hanging around. What can I do?"

hiking boot socks olive leaf extract buy buy olive leaf

No comments:

Post a Comment